- Leaders of surrounding disciplines dealing with the long term (Vision, Strategy, Business Model, Enterprise Architecture, Business Architecture) who want to make transformation work
- How do we motivate them connect to us.
- We promise to help them to make progress
- We need to create short time benefits. Help in the short time!
- Short time benefits might be easy to communicate to Vision&Strategy&Architecture Disciplines but
- Leaders of disciplines related to solution development, innovation
- People implementing solutions (Agile, Business Analysts, Developers,...)
- who feel they produce point solutions and want to see their contribution to a "bigger whole"
- HOW do we address them?
- Rebrand "Architecture"
- Use "Design" - much sexier than architecture
- Make architecture lean, collaborative, sexy
- Business Executives
- Problem: they are currently not in a long term thinking mode!